Utah Hotel Jobs
Why work in an ordinary Park City hotel job? The Chateaux Deer Valley is a Forbes Four-Star hotel located mid-mountain at the world-renowned Deer Valley Resort. We offer exceptional benefits and perks, including incredible skiing and other outdoor activities right outside the workplace door.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Management Corporation offers a variety of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families. These benefits are a major part of the team member compensation. Recognizing this, it is our goal to offer a benefits package that is comprehensive in design and cost effective for team members.
Eligibility for benefits varies depending on position classification.
You may apply for a position online or in person Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. For more information regarding this, please contact our Human Resources Department at (435) 645-6463.
Our benefit package may include the following:
- Health insurance
- Dental plan
- Basic lfe insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment (employer paid)
- Additional voluntary life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and health care costs
- Supplemental accident, cancer, disability insurance immediately upon hire
- 401k with employer match
- Profit sharing at management discretion
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Seasonal ski benefits
- Dry cleaning benefits
- Hotel, dining and spa discounts
- Direct deposit
- Pre-paid legal and identity theft protection