Find Our Park City Hotel
Convenient location. Unbelievable views.
A scenic 45-minute ride separates Salt Lake City International Airport from The Chateaux Deer Valley resort. Located at mid-mountain at Silver Lake Village, the hotel is within steps of the world-renowned Deer Valley Resort and minutes from bustling Old Town Park City. Neighboring ski and snowboard resorts – Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Village – are within a 15- minute drive. Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, Solitude and Sundance are all within an easy hour’s journey.
Whether it is airport transportation or coordinating car rentals, The Chateaux staff is standing by to assist with your transportation needs. To make transportation arrangements, please contact The Chateaux at 435-658-9518.
DIRECTIONS FROM SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Exit terminal and take the I-80 East ramp on the left to
City Center / Ogden / Provo
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 East and merge onto I-80 East
- Continue 28 miles on I-80 East
- Take exit 145 toward Kimball Junction / Park City
- Turn Right on UT-224 South and continue 5.8 miles
- Turn Left on Deer Valley Drive and continue 1.1 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Marsac Avenue
- Continue approximately 2 miles and turn left onto Guardsman Connector Road
- At stop sign turn right onto Royal Street.
- The Chateaux’s underground garage is located approximately .2 miles on the left. Enter garage and turn right to the lobby doors on the far right.