Directions to The Chateaux
Convenient Location. Unbelievable Views.
A scenic 45-minute ride separates Salt Lake City International Airport from The Chateaux Deer Valley resort. Located at mid-mountain at Silver Lake Village, the hotel is within steps of the world-renowned Deer Valley Resort and minutes from bustling Old Town Park City. Neighboring ski and snowboard resorts – Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Village – are within a 15- minute drive. Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, Solitude, and Sundance are all within an easy hour’s journey.
DIRECTIONS FROM SALT LAKE CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Exit terminal and take the I-80 East ramp on the left to
City Center / Ogden / Provo
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 East and merge onto I-80 East
- Continue 28 miles on I-80 East
- Take exit 145 toward Kimball Junction / Park City
- Turn Right on UT-224 South and continue 5.8 miles
- Turn Left on Deer Valley Drive and continue 1.1 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Marsac Avenue
- Continue approximately 2 miles and turn left onto Guardsman Connector Road
- At stop sign turn right onto Royal Street.
- The Chateaux’s underground garage is located approximately .2 miles on the left. Enter garage and turn right to the lobby doors on the far right.